FAQFAQ          Username: Password: Log me on automatically each visit

Doa untuk Beni    

Post new topic   Reply to topic    printer-friendly view    Akademi Kontra Indiferentisme Forum Index -> Ruang Doa/ Prayer Request
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tony
Evangelos

PostPosted: Thu, 26-03-2015 7:58 am    Post subject: Doa untuk Beni Reply with quote

Semoga Tuhan menerima Beni (DG) disisiNya. Berilah kekuatan untuk keluarganya, Yesus aku percaya, amin.
It fails to show just how the world is divided. Evil stands for division against unity. In union with God and His miracles I see my self everyday in the mirror. I am a miracle that science still is at it's heels glancing up a vast yet unacceptable impossibility, a climb to faith. Science can't and will never explain God, for science is only capable in calculating the calculable. How is science to measure anything outside of time and space that started time and space, how is the created to measure the creator? Science is an apathy of one who seeks his heart and yet refuse to see it,
Tony B Mat 12:32 Jangan membohongi diri!
Indonesia Katolik -Terjemahan Baru   © Ekaristi dot Org
Matius  12:32Apabila seorang mengucapkan sesuatu menentang Anak Manusia, ia akan diampuni, tetapi jika ia menentang Roh Kudus, ia tidak akan diampuni, di dunia ini tidak, dan di dunia yang akan datangpun tidak.
F Apul Anton
ius Siboro

PostPosted: Thu, 26-03-2015 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RIP

Semoga di terima dalam pangkuan Bapa disurga,dan keluarga di berikan kekuatan dan ketabahan.
encu

PostPosted: Thu, 26-03-2015 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Selamat jalan Bang DG, mohon pengampunan untuk arwah Bang DG...
Dan mohon ketabahan untuk keluarga Bang DG...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    printer-friendly view    Akademi Kontra Indiferentisme Forum Index -> Ruang Doa/ Prayer Request All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Username: Password: Log me on automatically each visit

Jump to: